lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

1er Semester Activities UNIT 1



Name________________________________________ Responsible. Teacher Tomás J. Limón Encinas
ACTIVITIES 1ST SEMESTER
I. Complete the following sentences use the appropriate form of verb “To Be”:
Hi! My name _______ Andreas, I _____ from Germany, I_____ fifteen years old. I have five brothers, they _____ in the school too. Now, my favorite subject  ________ math.  This _____ my sister Myrie swimming. She ____ in the school swimming team. My father ______ doctor and my mother _____ piano teacher.  My  grandparents _____ old. They ____ in Greece. 
II. Write five school subjects:
a)      ______________________
b)      ______________________
c)       ______________________
d)      ______________________
e)      ______________________
III. Write the correct color:
a)      The banana is __________________.
b)      Grapes are ____________________.
c)       Sky is _________________.
d)      Clouds are ______________.
e)      Trees are ________________.
IV. Unscramble the following dialogue, write numbers from 1 to 6:
(     )  Yes, that is right.
(     ) My name is Karolina Ceroli, where are you from Alex, Mexico?
(     ) Oh! So you´re Italian.
(     )  I´m from Italy, I live in Roma.
(     ) No; I´m from South Africa.  And you?
(     ) Hi! I´m Alex Ramos, what´s your name?


Translate into English the following sentence, then transform it into the Affirmative, negative and interrogative form:

Mi nombre es Pedro López, soy ingeniero, estoy en la fábrica.

a)      Affirmative: _______________________________________________________________________________
b)      Negative: _______________________________________________________________________________
c)       Interrogative: 1._____________________________________________________________________________
2._____________________________________________________________________________

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario