lunes, 13 de mayo de 2013

2° Examen Parcial Inglés IV type A




NAME________________________________________________GROUP 4° NOTE__________
Responsible: Lic. Tomás J. Limón Encinas.                                                             3004-13

I FILL IN THE BLANKS, USE THESE EXPRESSIONS: Yes, I have – You look different – I haven´t forgotten – Remember to – Oh, my goodness.
1.     _______________________________ exchange some current.
Don´t worry _________________________________________.
2.    ___________________________________________________.
I know. I have cut my blond hair.
3.    Have you packed your clothes yet?
_________________________________________________.                                                      
4.    I fell asleep in class this morning.
_________________________________________________.                                                        
II. READ THE TEXT AND COMPLETE IN ENGLISH THE SENTENCES                                                                                              
Hi Joanne:
How is everything?  I´m really excited about coming to see you in Paris next week. I have got everything ready. I booked my ticket yesterday, but I haven´t exchanged any currency yet. How much money should I bring? I also have not decided what clothes to pack. Will I need a sweater for the evening? I got a new digital camera for my birthday. I can´t wait to try it out. See you soon!
Kate
1.     Kate is going _______________________________________________________________.
2.    She has already ____________________________________________________________.
3.    She doesn´t know ___________________________________________________________.
4.    She is not sure what to wear ___________________________________________________.
5.    Kate wants to use ___________________________________________________________.

III Complete the following with the words in this box:
Oh no, Did you really, That was brave, Did you hear.   (2.5) each
A: I helped the police catch a mugger
B: What? _________________________________ ?
A: _______________________________ about the robbery?
B: I don´t think so. Tell me.
A: I heard an old woman shouting for help.
B: ________________! What did you do?
A: I ran after the mugger.
B: Really? ___________________ of you.

IV WRITE THE CORRECT ITEM: AS / LIKE
1)   She works very hard ______________ her mother.
2)  He worked ______________ a waiter while studying at college.
3)  Jenny is 30 years old, but she behaves ____________ a kinder child.
4)  His house is gorgeous; it´s _____________like a fairy tale palace.
5)  He is not but, he drives ____________  a professional

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario